ERGOSPACE® chairs are warranted for a period of THREE years against :
1. missing materials from the Product at the time of delivery;
2. defects in the manufacturing of materials used for the Products at the time of delivery;
3. failure of the Products to correspond with the description in the applicable contract of sale
at the time of delivery; and
4. major defects in the functional department, such as:
a. Skeletal steel frame failure
b. Casters Mechanism failure
c. Tilt Mechanism failure
d. Gas lift failure
e. Armrest mechanism failure
Subject to the following :
- any replacement parts shall be sent to the address of the original purchaser,
- replaced parts may be required to be shipped back to ERGOSPACE® at its discretion;
- to benefit under this warranty, ERGOSPACE® must be notified of any defect within 14 days of the occurrence of such defect via an image or video of the relevant defect sent electronically to support@ERGOSPACESTORE.com, and after inspection and acceptance by ERGOSPACE®;
- to the extent permitted under the applicable Federal and State law of the United States of America, all parts replaced or repaired under this warranty shall be warranted for the remainder of the designated Warranty Period.
WHAT OUR WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
All warranties listed on this page exclude the following where permitted under the applicable Federal and State law of the United States of America :
- excludes normal wear and tear of surfaces that are not attributable to manufacturing, including but not limited to (a) degradation of upholstery (PU leather / fabric / genuine leather / mesh), top portion of armrests, pillows, casters exterior or mesh stitching, (b) damage to plastic coverings, (c) variance of tightness of mechanisms, and (d) excludes damage from accidents, natural disasters, physical damage from pets, fire and flood, and non-manufacturing incidents covered under insurance policies (regardless of whether you are in possession of the relevant insurance), (e) excludes any variations in dimensions and color;
- any claims for indirect, consequential or incidental losses.
- damage to a product that has been modified or altered without the written permission of ERGOSPACE®;
- damage caused to all ERGOSPACE® products during self-assembly due to failure to adhere to the relevant self-assembly manual instructions provided;
- minor misalignments, variations arising out of hand-made workmanship.
- any commercial use of our products. This includes but is not limited to the following: landlords and leasing companies as well as contractors, remodelers, and private or public businesses that purchase and/or install the Product in a dwelling that will be leased, used as a rental unit, or used for any other commercial or industrial use.
To ensure your product enjoyment and safety, and protection under the “Warranty Period”, please ensure you have ERGOSPACE® assembly and care guidelines for this product, and follow them for the correct assembly and care for your item. Contact our Customer Service Team to obtain these guidelines if you do not have them.
DAMAGES AND DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
Our packaging is created to minimize the risk of damages during transportation. We have product quality control and inspection routines in place before all our products ship. In the unlikely event that your product arrives damaged or missing parts, please notify us within 72 hours of receipt of the product, we will request you to provide photos of the damaged product or parts along with the shipping address and order details. Further information can be found on our Warranty Page.
*The original packing materials, boxes, and parts should not be disposed of until the issue is resolved. Please do not discard.
All warranties described on this page are non-transferrable and valid solely for the person who purchased the item.
Be aware that all warranties are not honored for any third-party purchases.
Your Warranty covers ONLY labor AND parts covered EXCEPT normal wear and tear during this warranty period, and after inspection and acceptance by ERGOSPACE®.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE SOLE REMEDY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT AND NO OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY IS PROVIDED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.